The Lead Instructor is responsible for leading the classes within the classroom.
1. Set the rhythm of the class, put the pressure and deadlines on the students and make sure your cohort is on schedule
2. Prepare your classes and make sure the projects, instructions, and exercises are properly explained and followed by the students.
3. Identifying areas of improvement on the syllabus, tutorials, exercises or projects.
4. Make sure students are not stuck for a long period of time (minutes instead of hours or days).
5. Leading the teacher assistants in helping you with answering questions and reviewing the exercises.
1. You must be a senior developer with years of experience.
2. Advanced understanding of HTML and CSS: CSS Selectors, Pseudo-selectors and Specificity, Display, Position, Flex, Bootstrap, etc.
4. Experience with React.js: The majority of the front-end coding is based on React.js, you need to understand Flux, Context API, Component Lifecycle, etc.
5. API consumption: Use of fetch, consuming REST API's, async/await, Promises, JSON, serialization, etc.
6. Python and Django knowledge: Develop API's with django-rest or Flask framework.
1. Part time: 3 classes weekly, 9 hours per week, 16 weeks. Monday, Wednesday, and Friday from 6:00 pm to 9:00 pm (It depends on the time zone of each country)
2. Full time: 4 classes weekly, 9 weeks